Thursday, May 30, 2013

Fourth Sea Day of Six

So we got up at the regular time.  I worked on the blog while Bob cleaned up.

Breakfast in King's Court.  Today only fruit and then half of a muffin.  Back to the cabin to collect my cross stitch and then down to the Winter Garden to sit by the window.

We sent laundry out this morning.  They do have free washers and dryers on the ship but on our deck they only have two of each.  And it is a small room with no place to sit and wait.  And I did not feel like standing around.  So to the laundry with the stuff.

While I was doing my cross stitch, it is amazing how many people stop by to look at what I am doing.  They do have a needlepoint and knitting gathering but it is in the afternoon right at nap time so I have not gone yet.

We had an early lunch and then an early nap.  I could not sleep at first but then did.  With this cold, sleeping is my favorite activity.  Then down for tea and I had a soft serve cone.

Before dinner we went to the Lion's Pub again.  Tonight they had a piano player who played favorite hits.  Some of the people wanted to sing along.

Dinner at our table in Britannia again.


This is the Britannia Restaurant from the third floor.  We sit on the second floor.  


As you enter the restaurant, you see this picture.


I am sitting at our table.  It is by itself which we like.


That is our table by the wall.


And a view down the stairway.  The restaurant is nice, not too loud where we sit.

After dinner we came back to the cabin as we did not need more to drink.  I read for a bit and then lights out.  Clocks stayed the same today.  But we still have two hours to go I think.  But maybe only one more.

No comments:

Post a Comment