Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Buenos Aires, Argentina Day 3

Because we go to bed so early, we get up early.  I was up at 4:30am so I decided to upload some of the pictures Bob took the last two days.  The internet is really slow but better early than it is later. We then got dressed in swim suits and headed up to the pool.  We arrived too early and the pool was still closed.  Had a cup of tea and read for a bit until 6am when they opened the pool.  Bob and I swam for one hour.  We were joined by Bonnie and David for the last half hour.
pool we use everyday
Cleaned up for breakfast on the aft deck of La Veranda.  I started with fruit and decided to share an omelet with Bob.  I ordered a mushroom, tomato, onion and cheese egg white omelet and when they brought it to the table, no mushrooms but salmon instead.  Not my favorite combination so I passed on eating it.  That helps with my diet.  Bob did enjoy his half.  Back to the cabin where Ronalyn was cleaning so we took the paper and headed to Coffee Connection.  Worked on the crossword puzzle and sudoku.

We are taking the shuttle into town as a soon as Bob finishes labeling the pictures from the last two days.  Need to look for a bathing suit.  Hope they have one piece suits here in Argentina.  This does appear to be the two piece crowd but not me.
Galleria
I did not have any luck in buying a swim suit so will just have to wear the one I have.  We took the shuttle back to the ship and had lunch in La Veranda.

Dinner in Compass Rose which was good as usual.  I had the Dover sole and so did Bob.  We lost an hour tonight so to bed we headed.

No comments:

Post a Comment