Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Sea Day

It is Monday and we are sailing to Shanghi.  So today is a sea day.  So it is like all the others with breakfast, needlepoint, lectures, coffee connection etc.

Internet is slow.  I tried to connect in the coffee connection and no go.  Then I went to the internet cafe and again, no go.  So I headed to Horizon Lounge and again, no go.  So I guess I am not to connect.  Will try later and see what happens.

But the sea days are much like any other.

The show tonight was Ray and it was before dinner.  We like the shows before dinner as we tend not to stay up late.  Ray is a great entertainer.  He works many puppets at the same time.  Some time I will try and tape part of his show to let you know how great he is.  And a great singer too.

Dinner in Compass Rose which was good and then back to the suite.  Boring to some of you but for us, we like sea days.  Lets you recharge your battery.


No comments:

Post a Comment