Friday, March 7, 2014

Sea Day - Sailing toward Hong Kong

Tuesday March 4th finds us at sea.  So the day starts like other sea days with an hour in the pool with Ossie joining us.  And then breakfast in La Veranda.  No needlepoint this morning as we all have to have our temperatures taken.  And this takes a lot of time.  So until we had to go we worked in the suite.  Bob doing pictures and me doing needlepoint.  When we first went to have them taken, the line was so long we decided to come back later.

So we had our temperatures taken right before lunch.  They use the ear and Bob was 36.1 and I was 36.6 so I guess I am hotter than he is.  HA!!  Lunch in La Veranda but they had a seafood buffet on the deck so I got some shrimp and crab and then joined Bob.  And then a nap but I decided to sit on the balcony and I must admit I did doze out there.

The rest of the afternoon Bob worked on the pictures and I went down to needlepoint where I taught one of the ladies the basket weave stitch.  Stayed for tea and then back to the suite to dress for dinner.

Tonight was the Crew Show so we dressed and headed to the theater early as Bob has learned how to take pictures with no flash and have them come out.  So we wanted good seats.  Front row but I gave up my seat for Millie, who has been teaching Bob.  She is a professional photographer and has lots of great information.


The Regent Orchestra.


Captain Daniel and Ray, the cruise director.


This is the opening act, Gangman style.  Routh is on the right.


Doing the plate dance.


Andrew, a bar waiter, from India doing a Bollywood dance.


Routh doing a singing solo.  Tonight he had several roles.  He left the ship in Hong Kong to go home after 8 months.


Rambo, a bartender, doing the sticks dance from the Philippines.


This is a waitress doing a dance from her country in the local dress.


Routh doing his Michael Jackson impression.


More of Routh.


Victor, our cabin steward, is the gentleman on the right front.

Then to Horizon Lounge for a quick cocktail and then to Prime 7 for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment