Saturday, April 13, 2013

Kinderdijk with photos

Yesterday we spent the afternoon in Kinderdijk.  I did not have time to upload the pictures so I did it today.

This is Judy and Frank leaving the ship for our shore excursion over to Kinderdijk


This is a map of the windmill area.  There used to be over 1000 windmills in the area but not anymore.


These windmills are used to move the water.


This duck is for Gretchen.  I think he was calling your name.





The windmills used to be the homes of the miller.  The way upstairs was by ladder.



The bed was cozy to say the least



Just a doll to show you the kitchen set up.



 The miller still wears wooden shoes.


Judy and me with the miller outside the windmill.  He really enjoys having his picture taken.


Bob and I with the miller.

No comments:

Post a Comment