Friday, January 20, 2012

Day two in Callao

Well today's entry will be short and sweet.  It is disembarkation day for some and embarkation day for the new folks.  With Bob still not up to par, we will have a fairly quiet day.  The Silversea Spirit is docked here with us today.


Silversea Spirit

Breakfast up in La Veranda.  Just tea for Bob but I had a good breakfast.  I downloaded or uploaded some pictures for my blog and then we enjoyed a coffee at the coffee connection.  Spoke with Nicola and thanked her for the tee shirt she gave my yesterday.  I think I forgot to mention that but the shops do not sell the Regent Logo tee shirts anymore.  Bob likes these to work out in and so we were disappointed.  Then last night Nicola was giving the prizes to those folks who have won tokens.  And on the table was a long sleeve tee and I asked if I could buy one for Bob.  She told me they were for the tokens only and then gave me one to give to him.  Hope it fits.  I don't think I can take it back.

Back at the cabin, Bob worked on his pictures and then a short nap.  Lunch in Compass Rose with soup and tea for Bob and I had a wonderful salad.  After lunch, I headed out to the shop here at the port for some Peru soccer shirts for the kiddos.  Hopefully tomorrow Bob will be better and we can take the shuttle into the city.  I did not want to do it by myself.  Safety in numbers.

Now catching up on the blog and Bob still resting.  Do not know what dinner will be tonight.  The new folks have the muster drill be I do not think we have to go.  With the recent Costa accident, I think everyone will pay attention to the drill.  They have a show tonight that is an introduction to the performers. I will only go if Bob does, as it is late and not before dinner like last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment