Thursday, February 27, 2014

Sea Day

Thursday we were again at sea.  Our day started the same way with an early morning swim with Ossie.  The hot tub was just lukewarm so did not stay long.  Showered off the salt water and back to the suite to clean up for breakfast.

After breakfast I headed up to the Observation Lounge for needlepoint.  Today it was early.  But we sat up there for over an hour talking with the ladies.  Then I headed for the coffee connection to work on the blog.

When I got back to the suite, I found Bob napping.  He is not feeling well so I had lunch alone.  Just some lentil soup and water.

Afternoon needlepoint and tea.  Today the chef made cornuts for tea time.  This is a cross between a donut and a croissant that is fried and cream filled.  So you know I had to try one.  Pretty good.  Ours were not as large as the original ones in New York so not as many calories.

Tonight is the repeaters party.  And then we were to have dinner with Ray (cruise director) but Bob is still not feeling well so I have to go alone.  I spoke with Ray and told him Bob would not be able to come but he wanted me to come alone and I did.  I sat with Marlene from California during the party.  And after the party I went to the Voyager Lounge and sat at the bar with Marilyn and Bob for a bit till time for dinner with Ray.

At the table with Ray was Dr. Bill and Christine (don't remember the last name) from Colorado.  He is retired PHD from GM.  Electrical engineer.  We had a nice dinner and then I returned to the cabin and read for a bit and then lights out.  Bob sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment