Saturday, May 17, 2014

Sea Day

This is our last sea day of the cruise.  It was pretty much like all the others except the seas were quite rough.  The emptied the pool as there was so much motion.  We had breakfast in La Veranda and then to the coffee connection but there were no seats.  I went up to needlepoint and worked on my project but had to leave as it made me feel ill.

I returned to the cabin and had to lay down.  I did feel better by lunch.  We ate in Compass Rose.  Compass Rose in mid ship on deck 4 so there is little movement of the ship felt there.

After lunch I took a nap and then up to deck 5  to meet our guide to take us to the Captain's Quarters for a special tea with the other two Grand Passengers who are leaving in Rome.  The Captain's Quarters are on deck 10 forward.  He has two rooms, a small living room and office area, and a bedroom.  They served us tea and goodies and then showed us a DVD they made about our trip.  Then they gave us all a copy of the DVD.

We returned to our suite and I had to lay down again as I really felt the motion up on deck 10.  I feel sorry for his wife, as she gets sick with all the motion.

We dressed for dinner and had a great dinner in Prime 7.  The motion got better as the day went on.   Meaning less motion which is a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment