Monday, April 14, 2014

Some extra pictures for you to enjoy.


They had a sail away party when we left Bangkok.  I know this is a little late, but better late than never.


The ship goes all out for these parties but only a few passengers attended this one.  I think most of the folks are jet lagged and trying to catch up on some well needed rest.


Some of the cocktails and fruit juices available.


And of course, our buddy Ray.


A very nice spread but it was right before dinner and that night we were eating in Prime 7 so we did not want to spoil our dinner.


And now the famous belt.  It is complete and when I get home will have it made into a belt for Bob.  They mount it on leather.  The one country I did change is China.  On the belt it was the old hammer and sickle from USSR.  They do not use it any longer as Russia is a red, white and blue flag.   So I made it China.  Colors were the same.


I know all of the countries but one.


The green, gold, red flag is not any country I could find.  I wanted to change the colors but left it the way it was printed on the belt. It might be fun for Aiden and Gretchen to try and name the other countries.  Kyrstin and Liz might know them.  Not sure if they teach that in schools any longer.

That is it for now.  Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment