Saturday, March 23, 2013

Hamilton, Bermuda

Today we are in Bermuda.  Weather is windy and cool.  I think I will send home the warm weather clothes I brought when we reach Barcelona.  The weather will just be getting cooler as we travel north. Will see.

Last night we had dinner in Prime 7 with Mike and Donna from Plantation.  Dinner was very good.  They all had steak but I had the Dover Sole.  One of my favorite dishes.  By the time we finished dinner, the show was about over.

Yesterday I attended the needlepoint gathering and met three ladies who were married to three brothers.  They are attending the fourth brothers wedding in Barcelona.  The brothers also have four sisters.  Wow.

We got off the ship and walked about the town until it was time for our carriage ride.  The ride takes about one hour and you get to see some of the back streets of Hamilton.  After the ride, we walked up to the Bermuda Anglican Cathedral but there was a service going on so we decided to head back to the ship and then come back in town.

Lunch on the aft deck.  It is still cool but quite nice in the sun.  After lunch, Bob took his nap and I sat on the balcony and did my needlepoint.  I came back into the cabin to watch the NCAA basketball game and while playing with the remote, I think I broke something.  I was looking at what movies they have and did not exit correctly.  That will teach me.  

We headed back to the Cathedral and walked about it.  The Methodist Church was locked up tight.  I came back to the ship while Bob continued with his study of Churches in Hamilton.  My back has started to act up so I need to take it easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment