Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Travel Day

Well, today we head to Montreal.  We are flying on Continental and let me tell you, this will be the last time if I have anything to say about it.  First the changed our flights and we had an eight hour lay over in Newark, NJ.  I would not want an eight hour lay over anywhere but especially in Newark.  So I was able to change that and then yesterday when I checked our flights, the one from Newark to Montreal was not there.  Talk about panic mode.  Well, a call was able to locate our flight but then we were sitting all over the plane.  I fixed that too but just think if you did not check. 

Hope the weather is great.  It is calling for rain so I am prepared this trip.  Have all my weather gear packed.  Only taking one checked bag each so it will have to do.  Keeping the weight of the luggage is the hard part.  It is amazing how heavy clothes get.  

Will continue this after we get to Montreal.  Stay safe out there.

Well we got through security but it was the most crowded as we have ever seen it. Lots of people flying out of Jacksonville today. Flight is ontime so next stop is Newark, NJ.

No comments:

Post a Comment